Hey there lovebirds…February 14th is your time to shine! Did you land that hard-to-get reservation at your fave restaurant, are you falling back on roses and chocs, or have you got something more creative planned?
At least you know that, no matter what you’re doing, your transportation needs are sorted!
Dinking (or doubling) your loved one has got to be the most romantic thing of all romantic things. Wrap your arms around whoever’s up front and squeeze them tight as they pedal you off into the sunset. Delightful.
Whether you’re celebrating Valentines with your partner or your friends, the only rule is to make sure your bike is part of the plan.
Here are five bike-friendly date ideas to get you pedalling:
- Wine bar or brewery hop on your bike
- Sunset picnic with a vista that includes your bike
- Recreate your first date and travel there by bike
- Go for a romantic star-gazing bike ride
- Do a ‘memory lane’ inspired amazing race that involves getting around by bike
Bob and Susan show us how a bike can add some sparkle to your Valentine’s day…or is that just the disco ball helmet?! Find out more on our Instagram.
If you’re not already doing life by bike, it’s not too late. Book a test ride.